Personal information we collect
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, your IP address, your time zone and some of the cookies installed on your device. In addition, when you browse the site, we collect information about individual web pages or products that you display, about websites or search terms that refer you to the site, as well as information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this information collected automatically as device information.
We collect device information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files placed on your device or computer and often including a unique and anonymous identifier. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions that occur on the site and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, landing / exit pages and timestamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you navigate the site.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information, including your name, your billing address, the delivery address, the payment information (including card numbers), e-mail address and telephone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We generally use the order information we collect to fulfill all orders placed on the site (including processing your payment information, arranging shipping and providing invoices and / or order confirmations). In addition, we use this order information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Examine our orders to detect any potential risk or fraud; and
– When this is in accordance with the preferences that you have shared with us, we provide you with information or advertisements relating to our products or services.
We use the information on the devices that we collect to help us detect potential risks and fraud (in particular your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analyzes on how our customers navigate and interact with site, and assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal information
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. For example, we use WordPress to populate our online store. To learn more about how WordPress uses your personal information, visit https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site. To learn more about how Google uses your personal information, see https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also turn off Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, a search warrant or any other lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights. in any way.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertising or marketing communications that may be of interest to you. For more information on how targeted advertising works, you can visit the educational page of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted ads using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
In addition, you can disable some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal at the following address: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not follow
Please note that we do not change our site’s data collection and usage practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact details below.